CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

CHA Summer show - I'm back!
I am back from the CHA Summer Show! Here's a little peek!

First, a how-to video filmed by CraftTestDummy of me showing off my new stamps with Ranger




All set up for my class ....

All set up For class! #CHA

after a short struggle got the PowerPoint to display properly

Got the powerpoint to work! #CHA

My Mom's photo is on the new Natural Sticky Back Canvas packaging

Look Mom! You're on my packaging


Video from Live Teach Create of What's New at the Ranger booth



Lots of yummy paints out for demoing..
Demoing at the @rangerink booth

Me at the Ranger booth.... Suze gave me the white flower necklace. isn't it CUTE!


Don't miss this blog tutorial on Carmi's blog using my new stamps!


Always glad to be back home with Paul and the pets!
Mabel cat in pre-nap mode


Labels: ,

COMMENTS:
wow claudine! SO many new and wonderful products! btw just had to write and mention how frickin' gorgeous you look! beautiful! happy week! ciao!
 
Oh yeah ... I'm loving those new stamps .... that off register thing is just right!! See ya soon!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC