CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

scrap in style tv launches
Get ready! Tonight at Midnight EST Scrap in Style TV is going to launch.

I am super excited to be a part of the team.
It looks like it will be a lot of fun! Since I am not a scrapbooker in the traditional sense, they told me I could do my regular stuff and show some of my fun techniques to their scrapping/crafting audience. I am excited!!

What's Scrap in Style TV?

It's a web based TV show and networking community for crafters and scrapbookers, that is super stylish of course! Even if you're not a scrapbooker there is sure to be lots of crafty goodness available. Don't forget to check it out!

PS. Since I was traveling so much the last few weeks, I was out of the loop for the RAK contest so visit these other Scrap in Style design team members to sign up on their blogs:

Jody Ferlaak
Wilna Furstenberg
Lisa Garay
Gigi Kennedy
Adrienne Looman
Becky Novacek
Michelle Ramirez
Becca Sutton
Jo-Anne te Raa
Kayla Aimee Terrell
Ashley Wren
Kerry Lynn Yeary
Jeanette Herdman
Andrea Weibe
Kayla Aimee Terrel
Courtney DeLaura
Bernadette Henderson
Kelli Darr

Labels:

COMMENTS:
I look forward to seeing what you do on Scrap in Style TV. I'm excited about it opening tonight.
 
Yay, can't wait till 39 minutes from now!
 
I am so excited to see the launch..LOVE your stuff
 
I love love love your stuff. It is so original. I can't wait to see what you will do on SISTV!
 
Love the picture of the pets but I think the one of Mr. Universe is the best.
Your Mom was a lucky lady

Maria Y.
 
It's ok about the RAK contest, they are so confusing anyway! So glad you are on board.
 
Happy to have found your blog!
 
Congrats... can't wait to see what you do for SIS! :)
 
excited to see what it is all about
 
Hi Claudine,


You are tagged!
For info please follow the link at > http://amimoetoys.blogspot.com/search/label/Tagged
ciao
Suana
 
the sis site rocks!!
 
The web site is awesome looking, I can't wait to look around more.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC